Partners and Friends
Commitments to Easter Seals
Look closely at what makes Easter Seals unique from other health and human services providers, and it becomes clear: Easter Seals' greatest strength comes from the people who are Easter Seals. Relationships between therapists and clients, between teachers and preschoolers, between staff and parents, and between volunteers and staff. Helping children and adults with disabilities gain greater independence involves whole individuals, whole families and support systems.
Meet the people and organizations that support Easter Seals. Corporate sponsors, volunteers, staff, and national representatives share their commitments to Easter Seals and creating solutions that change the lives of people with disabilities.
Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Success One Step at a Time . . . and MORE!
When Paxton Williams was nine months old she was diagnosed with cerebral palsy which affects her ability to move or coordinate the use of her muscles. The diagnosis brought up many questions about Paxton's development and her parents Andrea and Jessie turned to Easter Seals New Hampshire for help with physical therapy. Within a year of beginning therapy, Paxton was walking with a posterior walker.
Fast forward to today. Paxton is now 10 years old and learning to walk with canes, a process that is being aided by a cutting-edge piece of therapeutic equipment at Easter Seals-the Lite Gait Pediatric Treadmill and Harness system-that was made possible by a generous grant of $25,000 in 2010 from the WellPoint Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. The grant specifically allowed for the purchase of three Lite Gaits and two treadmills as well as the training required for all physical therapists in the two Easter Seals NH early intervention and pediatric out-patient centers in Manchester and Dover.
With this amazing gift, the WellPoint Foundation has helped many of our children take their first steps toward independence. It is just one of dozens of gifts made since 1992 (dating way back to our TV telethon days!) that total over $80,000 for Easter Seals programs, services and events.
"We are extremely fortunate to have such dedicated support from Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire as well as their foundation," said Easter Seals NH President and CEO Larry Gammon. "They have demonstrated their corporate citizenship to our organization and our clients in ways that truly do make a tremendous difference."
Over the last two decades, Anthem has supported and sponsored the VIP Campaign, 18 Reasons to Give Golf Tournament, the Annual Celebration of Giving, the Veterans Count Breakfast, and the Easter Seals Maine Gala.
"Easter Seals has long served as a vital resource for those with disabilities," said Lisa M. Guertin, president, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield in New Hampshire. "Their tradition of caring is part of the bedrock that makes our state special and we are truly honored to be able to support their efforts."
Making a difference starts with caring, understanding and a willingness to give from the heart. Our friends at Anthem have demonstrated their philanthropic commitment over and over again. We are truly grateful for their long-term friendship and support.
Easter Seals NH Wants to "Give Back" to Corporate President's Council Member
Easter Seals NH's Corporate President’s Council is a group of generous businesses that support Easter Seals with a gift of $1000 or more each year. We hope you will join us in thanking them by patronizing their businesses. Click on the links below for more information on our partners or to visit their websites.
Corporate President's Council 2012
- 36 Deluxe
- 670, LLC
- 900 Degrees
- AC Moore
- Acton Pharmacy
- All Metals Industries, Inc.
- American Express Members Give
- American Legion Auxiliary Henry J. Sweeney Post 2
- Ameriprise Financial Matching Gift Program
- Amoskeag Beverages LLC
- Anagnost Investments, Inc.
- Andover Snowmobile Club, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Atkinson Resort & Country Club
- Atlantic Contracting & Specialties, LLC
- Atlantic Media Productions
- B&D Septic Service
- Baker Newman & Noyes- Manchester
- Baker Newman & Noyes - Portland
- Baker River Valley Snowmobile Club, Inc.
- Bank of NH
- Baron's Major Brands
- The Baupost Group LLC
- Bedford Village Inn
- Belknap Subaru
- Bellman's Jewelers, Inc.
- Bellwether Community Credit Union
- Belmont Bogie Busters
- Ben Franklin Printers
- Benthien Associates
- BK Systems
- Brady Sullivan Properties
- Cabot Creamery
- Candia Woods Golf Links
- Canvas Link
- Carolyn Taylor Graphic Design
- CCA Global Partners
- Cellular Specialties, Inc
- Central Paper Products Co.
- Centrix Bank
- Christensen Financial Group LLC.
- Citizens Bank
- Club National Inc.
- The Common Man Restaurant
- Community Connection Campaign of Associated Grocers
- Community Partners
- Corrosion Monitoring
- Cross Insurance
- Crossroads Insurance Answers
- Crown Entertainment
- Cummings Printers Company
- CVS Region 11 District 8
- CVS Region 11 District 10
- D'Angelo's/Papa Gino's Corporation
- Darmouth - Hitchcock Manchester
- Dartmouth - Hitchcock Medical Center
- Dearborn Midwest Conveyor Company
- Deloitte New HEIGHTS Project
- Denron Plumbing
- Devine, Millimet & Branch, P.A.
- Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin Donuts Corporate Office
- E & J Gallo Winery
- Eastmount Environmental Services, LLC
- Eaton & Berube Ins. Agency Inc.
- Eckman Construction
- Edible Arrangements
- Elliot Hospital
- Ensio Resources, Inc.
- Epoch at the Exeter Inn
- Etchstone Properties Inc.
- Extra Touch Gourmet Cafe
- Fairpoint Communications
- Firefly American Bistro & Bar
- FLIR Commercial Systems, Inc.
- Fratello's Ristorante of Mancester
- Friendly's #0302
- Friendly's #0433
- Friendly's #0595
- Friendly's #0655
- Friendly's #0825
- Friendly's #0873
- Friendly's #0945
- Friendly's #1003
- Friendly's #1040
- Friendly's Restaurant, LLC
- Gamache Enterprises
- Gargasz Enterprises LLC
- Give with Liberty
- Gotkeys Unlimited
- Granite Group Benefits, LLC
- Granite Restaurant at the Centennial Inn
- Granite State Independent Living
- Granite State Plumbing & Heating
- Grappone Management Group
- Great Bear Renewable Energy & Project Green Heat
- Great North Property Management, Inc.
- Grott & Riendeau, P.C.
- Hampshire Fire Protection
- Hanover Street Chophouse
- HK Powersports
- Horizon Beverage Company
- Hudson Sno-Men
- Ignite Bar & Grille
- Ira Toyota Lexus of Manchester
- Irwin Marine
- J.G. MacLellan Concrete Co., Inc.
- JANUS Management Associates, Inc.
- JCM Development Co. LLC
- JCM Management Co. Inc.
- JD Charron Inc.
- JD's Tavern
- Johnson Matthey Catalysts, LLC
- JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc.
- Kearsarge Trail Snails, Inc.
- Kelliher & Associates, LLC
- Kids Only, Inc.
- L & B Construction
- Lachon Realty Corp.
- Lavallee/Brensinger, PA
- Law Warehouses
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Logo Loc Ltd.
- Longchamps Electric Company, Inc.
- Maddox Investments Properties
- Manchester Dealers Charitable Fund
- Manchester Harley-Davidson, Inc.
- Manchester Rotary Club
- Marignetti Companies of NH
- Mass Mutual Financial Group Matching Gift Center
- Mass Mutual Northern New England
- McLane, Graf, Raulerson & Middleton
- McLean Communications, Inc
- The Meat House
- Merchants Automotive Group
- Merrimack Sno Buds
- Metro Walls
- Metrocast Cablevision
- Michael Timothy's
- Michele's Sweet Shoppe
- Michelle's Gourmet Pastries & Deli
- Millennium Power Services
- Mobility Services International
- Montage Communications LLC
- Moore Center Services
- MPCS Getaway Lounge
- MS Walker Inc.
- Murroney's Printing
- Music Factory Inc.
- Nashua Lodge 720 B.P.O.E.
- Nashua Wallpaper Co., Inc.
- Naswa Resort
- New England Performance Cars LLC
- - Porsche of Nashua
- Audi of Nashua
- New Hampshire Magazine
- New Hampshire Orthopedic Center
- New Hampshire Steel Fabricators, Inc.
- New Hampshire Trail Dawgs, Inc.
- Next Step Orthotics and Prosthetics, Inc.
- NH Fisher Cats
- NH Sno-Shakers Snowmobile Club
- NH Snowmobile Association, Inc.
- Northeast Auto Auction
- Northeast Communications
- Northeast Delta Dental
- Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
- O Steak & Seafood
- Old Navy Boston North
- Optics1 Inc.
- Paradigm Plumbing & Heating, Inc.
- Paul's Executive Car Care, Inc.
- Pearsons Inc.
- Pederson Flooring & Refinishing
- People's United Bank
- Pepsi Cola Bottling Group
- Perfecta Wine Company
- Piccola Italia
- Pine State Trading Company
- Piscataqua Savings Bank
- Pittsburg Ridge Runners Snowmobile Club
- Planet Marshmellow Dessert Cafe
- Plastic Distributors & Fabricators
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Pro Con, Inc.
- Proctor Jones Ski, Inc.
- Public Service Company of New Hampshire
- R.J. Finlay & Co.
- R.P. Imports
- Radisson Hotel at the Center of New Hampshire
- Redimix Companies, Inc.
- Rexel CLS Manchester
- Ride-Away Handicap Equipment Corp.
- RiverStone Resources, LLC
- Rivier University
- The Rowley Agency
- Saga Communications of New England
- SAM Mechanical Services LLC
- Sam's Club #6669
- Scrub Oak Scramblers Snowmobile Club
- Town of Seabrook
- Secondwind Water Systems
- Sector Capital Group, LLC
- Secure Planning, Inc.
- Senior Financial Resources, Inc.
- Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green
- Siemens Energy, Inc.
- Silver Image Photography
- Smith & Felix Pipeline Services LLC
- SNHU Culinary Program
- South End Media
- Southern NH Trailblazers
- Southern NH University
- Southern Wine & Spirits of New Hampshire
- Special Events of New England
- Speedway Children's Charities
- St. John Neumann Catholic Community
- St. Mary's Bank
- Stebbins Commercial Properties, Inc.
- Stephen Eldridge & Co., Inc.
- Stonyfield Farm
- Sullivan Construction Inc.
- Sullivan Tire and Auto Services
- Sutton Ridgerunners Snowmobile Club
- Swenson Granite Company LLC
- Sysco of Northern New England
- Ted Williams Mueseum and Hitters Hall of Fame
- That Event Co.
- The River Radio
- Thibeault Properties
- Total Image, Inc.
- Town Line Trail Dusters, Inc.
- Toyota Dealer Match Program
- Triangle Credit Union
- Troon Golf Management Company
- Truncellito & Davis Insurance
- Tuscan Kitchen
- UGL Services - Unicco Operations
- Uncanoonuc Mountaineers
- Union Leader Corporation
- UNH Institute on Disabilities
- URS - Washington Division
- USI New England
- Van Otis Chocolates
- Wal-Mart # 1753 - Derry
- Wal-Mart # 1762
- Wal-Mart # 1796 - Amherst
- Wal-Mart # 2055 - Concord
- Wal-Mart # 2142
- Wal-Mart # 2246
- Wal-Mart # 2399 - Manchester
- Wal-Mart # 3535
- Wal-Mart # 3549
- Wal-Mart # 6030 - Distribution Center
- Weare Winter Wanderers
- White Mountain Capital, Inc.
- White Mountain Ridge Runners
- Windmill International
- Workplace Systems, Inc.
- XO on Elm
- YouYou Japenese Bistro
- Z Food and Drink
- Zero Waste & Recycling Services, Inc.