We invite you to join our "Circle of Friends" and be recognized as a leader in healthcare philanthropy. By making a weekly donation and joining our circle, you will be helping to create solutions and change the lives of those wit disabilities in our community.
The answer is really quite simple, you will be helping to provide free and reduced
price services to our very own clients and helping to promote the Easter Seals
staff name as a major contributor to the annual fundraising campaign.
How do I make my contribution?
- You can have your donation deducted from your paycheck
- You can write a check to Easter Seals
- You can make a cash contribution
- You may use your MasterCard or Visa
- See our page for online donation methods
You can help make a difference
It is as easy as giving a few dollars a week to ensure that children and adults with disabilities receive the services they need to improve the quality of their lives.
Just imagine what we could do...
# of Donors Goal
|| 20 |
Thanks to the help of others...
Every day a child is a step closer to gaining independence.
- $32 buys a unit (15 minutes) of physical or speech therapy for children
A senior is able to spend the day in one of our five senior day programs and enjoy the company of others,
while family members receive peace of mind.
- $50 buys one day of Adult Day Services in the Alzheimer's program
A child who might not otherwise attend camp, is now able to participate in a high ropes course.
- $555 sends a youngster with a disability to Easter Seals Camp Sno-Mo
All of this is made possible by individuals like you, who are willing to "Give Ability A Chance."
Contact us for more information.