- For 22 consecutive years, Easter Seals named number one in percentage of donor dollar going directly to programs and services
- Named to Worth Magazine's list of "100 Best Charities"
- Named "Non Profit Business of the Decade" by Business NH Magazine
- Adult Day Services Program named a "Center of Excellence" by Easter Seals National and serves as a model for similar programs across the country
- New Hampshire Snowmobile Association celebrates 30 years of support to Easter Seals camping program, raising more than $1.5 million during that time
- Manchester's Ron Pappas honored by Easter Seals National with the "Joanna Cooke Plaut Community Leadership Award"
- Early Intervention Program celebrates 25 years of serving New Hampshire's children
- Special Transit Service (STS) recognized with "Excellence in Program Innovation Award"
- Children's Services awarded "Champion for Children Award" by the Taskforce to Prevent Child Abuse
- Easter Seals National recognizes New Hampshire with the first Early Intervention Network's "Excellence in Early Intervention Award"
- New Hampshire President Larry J. Gammon awarded with Easter Seals National's "Meddars Award"
- Exceptional Parent Magazine names New Hampshire's Camp Sno-Mo as one of five award-winning camping programs
- STEPS (Social, Therapeutic, Educational and Psychological Services), one of New Hampshire's Adult Day Programs, honored with a "Program Innovation Award"
- New Hampshire recognized with the "1993 Excellence in Management Award"
- Manchester's Robert B. Jolicoeur named "Philanthropist of the Year" by Easter Seals National
- New Hampshire's annual giving "VIP" campaign earns an "Award of Excellence"
- New Hampshire's inclusive camping program honored with a "Program Innovation Award"
- New Hampshire named recipient of "Excellence in Management Award" from the New Hampshire Children's Foundation Corporate Fund
- New Hampshire's annual Telethon VIP recognition program honored with "Award of Excellence"